The AVT400 is an pneumatically operated semi-automatic benchtop capping machine suitable for applying ROPP style screw caps onto suitable glass bottles.
Follow the instructions are included inside the provided operator's manual.
Optional wheeled base available upon request.
- Additional Information:
The AVT400 is a semi-automatic AISI304 stainless steel capping machine suitable for applying ROPP style screw caps onto glass bottles with threaded neck, up to 14" tall with a maximum diameter of 7.7". Available as a bench top model or with an optional wheeled base for out-of-the-way storage. Corking time is 2.5 seconds and operates on compressed air.
• Suitable for bottles up to 355 mm (14”) tall with a max. dia of 195 mm (7.7”)
• Made of AISI304 stainless steel
• Manual loading of screw caps
• Capping time: 2.5 seconds
• Available in table-top version or with optional wheeled base