The C500 is an pneumatically operated semi-automatic capping machine suitable for applying 26mm diameter crown caps onto suitable glass bottles. An optional 29mm capping head is available upon request.
Follow the instructions that are included in the provided operator's manual.
Air requirement: 4 bar.
- Additional Information:
The C500 is a semi-automatic AISI304 stainless steel pneumatic bench-top capping machine suitable for applying 26mm diameter crown caps onto glass bottles, up to 14-3/4" tall with a maximum diameter of 7.7". Capping time is 3 seconds and the C500 operates on compressed air. Dual lever activation for safe operation.
• Standard format suitable for 26mm diameter caps
• Suitable for bottles up to 355 mm (14”) tall with a max. dia of 195 mm (7.7”)
• Made of AISI304 stainless steel
• Manual loading of crown caps
• Capping time: 3 seconds
• Available in bench-top version