Tuckaway staple has become the industry standard for supporting foliage wires onto wood posts. The unique design allows moveable trellis wires to be easily removed and repositioned, yet held firmly into place during normal vineyard operations.
• Non-protruding, harvester safe, will not catch on bird netting
• Unique precision curve allows wires to be released for repositioning of foliage
• Twin barbs ensure retention in the timber
• Strength and durability of galvanized 4mm steel
• Twice the load-bearing area of a conventional U-shaped staple
• Horizontal twin leg design reduces timber splitting
Tuckaway staples are sold by the carton (1000 pcs)